We are pleased to partner with Pivot Point for the Nouveau Student Contest.
For the first round of the student competition, students uploaded a short video to share why tenure is important in our industry. From these entries, six finalists were selected by industry judges, each of which were sent Pivot Point’s elite showcase mannequin “Michelle” who has extremely wavy hair. They were challenged to use any cut, color or style to accentuate the beauty of her natural texture.
Shauna McCorkle (instructor Ellysse J. Clarke) from Tennessee School of Beauty, Tennessee
- Brooklyn Hayes (instructor Kylie Neitz) from Eveline Charles Academy, Alberta, Canada
- Dante Alotta (instructor Rodrick Samuels) from Hairlab Detroit, Michigan
- Trishelle Pena (instructor Sharell Allen) from Carteret Community College, North Carolina
- Varanys Rodriguez (instructor Christina Franklin) from Eric Fisher Academy, Kansas
- Vernesha Chisanga (instructor Hope Yelding) from Empire Beauty School, Michigan